Department of Public Works: Yard Waste & Branch Removal
For Branch Removal (April 1 – October 1)
- • Place branches to be picked-up in parkways.
- • Face cut edges in the same direction for easier pick-up.
- • Do not place branches for pick-up after October 1, unless debris is a result of storm damage.
For Seasonal Leaf Pick-Up – Leaf Pick-Up is considered
- • LEAVES WILL NO LONGER BE PICKED UP LOOSE FROM PARKWAYS – it will be picked up with Yard Waste by Allied Waste.
• Yard Waste will be picked up from April 1st through November 30th.
- • No plastic bags please.
- Public Works will pick up leaves for the remainder of the season. Residents are asked to email email@example.com or call the Public Works office at 708-597-8604.
• Leaves must be put in leaf bags or plastic containers with YARD WASTE stickers on them next to your trash toters and will be picked up on your scheduled garbage day. Stickers can be picked up in the Clerk’s office free of charge.
No call is necessary for pick-ups.
For questions, please call the Public Works Department at (708) 597-8604.