- Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
- John Marshall Law – Business Enterprise Law Clinic
- Moraine Valley Community College – Small Business Resource Center – The Small Business Resource Center of Corporate, Community, and Continuing Education facilitates economic growth, job creation, job retention, and greater business success by providing support, resources, solutions, referrals, and training opportunities for start-up to established businesses.
- Score Chicago
- Small Business Development Center at GSU – a collaboration between and funded by Governors State University, the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity and the U.S. Small Business Administration whose mission is to create an environment that nurtures entrepreneurship throughout the region to develop, finance, grow and improve the business community through high quality professional services and training and to develop public and private partnerships to support all aspects of entrepreneurial development.
- Women’s Business Development Center – a one of a kind non-profit focused on fueling the economy through entrepreneurship. As the oldest, largest and most comprehensive women’s business assistance center in the United States, we have programs designed to help individuals in every phase of the business development and growth process.
An award-winning, one-stop resource website for entrepreneurs. Created in 1994, MoreBusiness.com is filled with sample business plans, marketing plans, templates, sample contracts and business agreements to help entrepreneurs start and grow a small business.
Entrepreneurship.org Resources Center
A website containing a vast amount of content for entrepreneurs, policy makers, investors, mentors, and researchers/academics.
Small Business Loans – Search over 4,000 sources of business financing and get your free matched list in seconds.
IL Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity Online Resources
Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Office of Women’s Business Ownership (OWBO) – OWBO assists women achieve their dreams and improve their communities by helping them start and run successful businesses, regardless of social or financial disadvantage, race, ethnicity or business background. OWBO and the Women’s Business Center Program are integral components of Entrepreneurial Development’s network of training and counseling services.
- Office of Government Contracting (GC) – SBA GC works to create an environment for maximum participation by small, disadvantaged, and woman-owned businesses in federal government contract awards and large prime subcontract awards. GC advocates on behalf of small business in the federal procurement world.
Property Tax Information
Cook County Assessor Joseph Barrios
118 N. Clark Street, 3rd Floor Phone: 312.443.7550
Cook County Treasurer Maria Pappas
118 N. Clark Street, Room 112 Phone: 312.443.5100