- Building Permits
- Business License Application
- Environmental Permits
Construction & Development
- USEPA Small Business Resources
- Waste Reduction & Recycling Information
- Brownfields & Pollution Prevention Resources
- Illinois EPA Small Business Resources
- IEPA Quick Answer Directory: Quick & easy guide with information on whom to call at IEPA for information on specific topics, plus more.
The City of Blue Island is a fantastic place to start or relocate your business. Businesses can receive great benefits and tax incentives since Blue Island is part of the Cal-Sag Enterprise Zone and has several designated TIF Districts. The proximity to rail transportation and major expressways make Blue Island the ideal location to do business.
For more information about starting or relocating a business…
If you are interested in development in Blue Island, contact Jason Berry, AICP, Deputy Director of Community Development, to discuss available properties and incentives. Jason can be reached at email@example.com