The Bungalow Chef Mike Mech hosted an Appreciation Brunch in honor of our newest Landmark homeowners. These owners have nominated their homes for Local Landmark status – their designation honors significant architectural or local history. The following homes were recognized:
- Tribune Prize Home 1946 – 12020 Maple Ave
- The Parsonage – 12602 Greenwood Ave
- Dohrman House – 12811 Greenwood Ave
- FW Koenecke House – 13032 Greenwood Ave
- Herman Seyfarth House – 2518 New St
Thank you to all the homeowners for their stewardship and to the Bungalow Chef for cooking up a remarkable Sunday spread!
The Blue Island Historic Preservation Commission reviews all Landmark applications. If you’re interested in learning more, please contact the HPC at firstname.lastname@example.org